Wednesday 29 January 2014

SALE: Heart Earrings: Miscellaneous £3

Description
All earrings have sterling silver findings with butterfly backs. The design is 1.5cm in diameter. Colours may vary from the photos, however the earrings you will receive is the one pictured. There may be slight differences between both earrings as they are all handmade and therefore unique. For further Information please email me at yousewshould@gmail.com

Postage and Payment
Earrings cost £3.
UK Postage and Packaging is £1.20. Postage is combined for multiple purchases.
Please email me at yousewshould@gmail.com to arrange payment via paypal.
If you are from outside the UK please email me at the above address for postage costs.


Pink Embroidered Heart

Sequinned Pink Heart
 
Sequinned Lilac Heart

Pale Pink and Purple Embroidered Heart



You might also like
SALE: Heart Earrings £4
Friday Finds: Valentine Hearts
Project Tutorial: Bicycle Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma