Tuesday 25 September 2012

All a flutter

It's been so rainy and miserable lately that I decided to cheer myself up by making a Treasury filled with beautiful reminders of the summer, Butterflies!

'Beautiful Butterfly Jewellery' by yousewshould

Something fun flirty and summery, to help forget the rain...

Blue Butterfly Cross Stitch ...
$6.00
Hot Pink Earrings Butterfly ...
$23.95
Butterfly Brooch Wood Access...
$5.00
Butterfly Earrings - Golden ...
$11.00
Fabric Brooch Butterfly: Lar...
$5.50
butterfly cuff bracelet, nat...
$8.00
Brilliant Red Acrylic Butter...
$9.50
Vintage Find - Silver and Gr...
$12.00
Wood decoupage FREE SHIPPING...
$23.00
Glass Tile Post Earrings-But...
$8.00
Butterfly Sapphire Blue Oval...
$25.00
Butterfly wings earrings 9
$20.00
Teal Butterfly Necklace, Han...
$44.00
CAMEO BROOCH / PIN - Pink & ...
$15.00
Autumn red script butterfly ...
$16.90
Blue Butterflies Bracelet, R...
$50.00

What do you think of these flirty flutterbys?

On other news, I'm busy stitching away on plastic canvas to make 3D earrings for my stall at a craft fair a week on Thursday, (hence the quick post!). If you're around Sheffield on The 6th October then head to Bungalows and Bears on Division street for a look at my goodies!

Sneak Previews coming soon!


You might also like
Treasury Tastic
A Little Bit Dicey
Friday Finds: Chic Chicks
My Top 5 Products
Stumpwork Fancies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma