Friday 14 June 2013

Friday Finds: Barbeque!

Last weekend I hosted my first Barbeque of the year! (And my second!) It was lovely to relax in the garden with my parents (BBQ no.1) and then my friends (BBQ no.2) smelling the charcoal and grilled meat. delicious. I have missed BBQ's over the long winter months, and I definitely intend to make the most of my garden by having more Barbeques soon. have you been making the most of the sun with a tasty meaty BBQ? Sadly I have none planned for this weekend, so instead I've discovered some fabulous BBQ inspired items on etsy to tide me over.


You can't have a Barbeque without fire. Unfortunately most BBQ's don't look particularly attractive. If you want to make your Barbeque a garden feature then how about this stylish decahedron Barbeque from Dog Biscuit Designs. They also make square and pentagonal fire pits to increase the heat!


These saucy BBQ pin up girls are busy keeping the smoke down. Instead, turn up the heat by using these vintage cards by In Grips We Trust as invitations to your Barbeque, or as a cheeky birthday card for your friend who can't get enough of Barbeques!

There is something about barbeques that draws all the men to it. It's probably the meat, the fire, and the long tongs and pokers required. If your dad has a bit of a BBQ reputation (in a good way) then why not splash out this Fathers Day and let him know he's the best at the BBQ with this apron from Direct23Ltd. With a bit of luck it'll encourage him to use his skills more often!


Rustic craft design is the place to go for some personalised BBQ tools. What more could a BBQ enthusiast want than their own special set of tongs, fork and spatula, all engraved especially for them.


When the weather's not so nice you can still treat yourself to a burger. Head to Nicola Luke for this fabulous felt creation that can be used as a pin cushion. Don't forget to check out her other tasty treats on Etsy and Facebook. Banana Split anyone?  

Happy grilling!

You might also like
Friday Finds: Beer
Sheftival Music Festival
Free Cross Stitch Chart: Fathers Day Card
Friday Finds: Vintage Pin Up
Project Tutorial: Bicycle Card

1 comment:

  1. Awesome collection!!! Thanks for including our Personalized Barbeque tool set ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma