Monday 31 January 2011

So much to do, so little time!

There is always way more to do than I ever seem to have time for! Crafting around a full time job and social life is pretty hard, epecialy when it takes about 1 hour to make 1 pair of earrings. It's then end of January and I have 11 itemsin my Folksy shop, and 2 more at home waiting to be photographed and listed. My target of getting to a craft fair seems ever further away! My new hope is to make a couple of larger pieces, such a a framedcross stitch to have on my stall (assuming I finally get one) to make it look like my stall has plenty of things, unfortunately, desgining these is going to be no short task either. If only my lunch break lasted all afternoon! Oh well, fingers crossed! I'll just have to make things like crazy when I'm at home, and publicise like crazy when I can!

I'm also hoping to d some folksy featuring of fellow crafters on this blog, I just need the time to write it and do it! maybe later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma