Monday 29 October 2012

Christmas Earrings!

Wow, How time flies.  It's less than 2 months until Christmas already. 2 months ago it was end of August bank holiday, and I'd just been to Scarborough for a few days. While that seems like ages ago in some ways, it really isn't! Anyway, I've been busy preparing for Christmas by stitching away to make some cross stitch Christmas earrings. i have a few more variations and styles, but here's the first few that I've made, and all are for sale in my Etsy Shop for £8.00 plus P&P (£1.20 UK, £2.80 for everywhere else). For a little Christmas treat you can get 10% off using the Code CHRISTMAS10 until the end of November.
   
     
 Anyway, after all of that I'd best start making some cards and presents before I run out of time....!

You might also like
Craft Fair Preview
Friday Finds: Christmas Ice
3D Cross Stitch
Friday Finds: New Sheets
Treasury Trove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma