Wednesday 24 October 2012

WIP: Photo Conversion Cross Stitch!

You may remember my post a few weeks ago, where I asked you to choose your favourite of 4 photos I'd shortlisted to convert to a cross stitch picture. Photo 2 (below) was the clear winner!


Well, I've finally converted it, and it should be approx 30x40cm when stitched onto 27count evenweave (27 cross stitches per inch). So that's pretty big, and a heck of a lot of stitching. At the end of last week I ordered the 44 colours required along with the evenweave fabric, and they have arriveed! Hooray! I can't wait to get started, hopefully I'll get a chance tonight as I'm busy tomorrow and away at the weekend for my sisters birthday. I'll soon show you some progress though!

Happy Stitching!

You might also like
WIP: Shh Now
Friday Finds: Seaside
Project Tutorial: Embroidered Mothers Day Card
Spring, Cambridge and Punting
Friday Finds: Caves


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I look forward to seeing how this looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Do I! The stiches seem so tiny compared to what I'm used to, but I made a small start yesterday... Once I've got a bit more done I'll take a picturefor the blog!

    Gemma

    You Sew Should

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma