Wednesday 9 January 2013

Tutorial Challenge!

Probably my favourite part of reading other crafty blogs is the tutorials. I love learning how to create new things, learning different techniques and gaining inspiration from other peoples creativity. I've had an attempt at writing my first ever tutorial in December, and I was fairly pleased with it, but I think I can do better. More pictures, less words. So I am going to challenge myself to write a tutorial every week for a year. It could be project tutorials, like my embroidered birthday card, or a tutorial for a new stitch (I have a hand embroidery stitch bible and really want to learn more of them).






As well as sharing my knowledge, and hopefully giving back to others all of the things I have taken from other blogs, this challenge will help keep me inspired and help me learn loads of new things along the way, (probably with a few disasters to share with you too!).
 
Anyway, I guess I'd best get thinking of a few things to do...
 
Is there something you'd like to see? If so please leave a comment with your ideas below!

Happy Making!

You might also like
Friday Finds: Sunflowers
Project Tutorial: Bicycle Card
The Clothes Maiden: Online Magazine Feature
Stumpwork Fancies
Friday Finds: Calendars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma