Wednesday 22 May 2013

Geeky Science Cross Stitch

Well, I am a bit of a geeky scientist! It's amazing how many geeky science cross stitch charts there are out there. I would love to create my own, but I could do with gaining a bit more artistic talent and a touch of comedy value. Luckily for me, there are plenty of people who have an abundance of both, as these quirky cross stitch patterns show.

Nerdy Little Stitcher
Acts of Craftiness
The Floss Box

Alicia Watkins

Happy science geek stitching!

You might also like
Friday Finds: Science Geekery
A Little Bit Dicey-3D Dice Earrings
Pick Me Up- Funny/ Cheerful Cross Stitch
Friday Finds: Union Jacks
Subversive Cross Stitch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma