Monday 13 May 2013

Wedding Cross Stitch Kits

After a weekend spent making wedding Invitatio0ns and shopping for bridesmaids dresses (my sister is tying the knot in November) you might think I've had enough of wedding things for a few days (Ok, I have really) but it has inspired my latest cross stitch kits, charts, and patterns search. After all, the wedding favours for the girls are cross stitch scented bags (I have made 1 and a bit so far for my sister, they take ages!) and I have a few other embroidery ideas for the Hen do, depending on time. So, here are just a few of the very many wedding cross stitch kits out there!

 
Forever Friends Wedding Sampler from Rainbow Crafts
 
 
The First Dance Wedding Sampler from Walkabout Crafts
 
 
3D Wedding Cake Cross Stitch Card from Past Impressions
 
 
Wedding Waltz by Atlas Crafts
 
 
 
 Wedding ABC from Cross Stitch World
 
 
Happy Wedding Stitching!
 
 
You might also like
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma