Friday 3 May 2013

Friday Finds: Farms

Please say that you are also amazed by how quickly the weeks are going by. How is it already time for another Friday Finds! I must confess it has crept up on me after a busy week, so I resorted to my face book page and loyal followers to inspire me for todays post, and I am very happy to report that I was not disappointed. Michelle suggested Sheep as todays theme, however I have previously used Sheep as my theme. She has still inspired me though, sheep are very much a farmed animal, and with the beginning of may new lambs are merrily prancing in the fields, and tractors are busy fertilising and planting. In our agricultural land there is no shortage of beautiful farm inspired items, and here are but a few.


No farm yard is complete without pigs, and House of Ismay have added a literary twist to not only pigs, but many other animals with these quirky brooches made from old copies of books.


This funky farm invitation, courtesy of Sandy Ford Design is personalised for your child, to make their birthday extra special. Check out her shop for other colourful themes. 


Farms by default are messy places, and willies are invaluable. but wellies are fantastic at festivals, in the rain, or even walking. make yours stand out from the crowd by knitting your very own welly topper from Wessenden Woolies

 The Spice Artist have a wide choice of funny sheep inspired original paintings and prints by Merve. The bold designs draw the eye and spread a smile.


The farm yard inspiration behind Jandee Designs is obvious with this cute tote bag. It makes the perfect useful accessory for the farm fashion conscious country bumpkin.



Happy Shopping!

You might also like
All  A Flutter: Butterfly Etsy Treasury
Friday Finds: Clouds
Hardanger Finish
My Top 5 Products
Friday Finds: Rugby




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for leaving a comment. I moderate all comments to avoid spam, so your comment won't appear until I've published it.

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again soon

Gemma